Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Namakagon Trail Groomers. We invite you to visit our registration page and complete the online form to register or renew your membership for the 2017/2018 year, including early renewal. Our membership year starts July 1 and goes to June 30th the same as discounted trail passes. Below, you will find all of the benefits of being part of this great organization!
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FUN?
Dues are $30.00 for Household and $40.00 for Business Friends and $100.00 for Commercial on trail system, of which $10.00 is paid to the AWSC (Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs). If you renew your club membership in the months of July, August and September, your can deduct $5.00 from the dues. Any memberships received after September 30th will be charged the full price.
What do you get for your membership?
- Membership card in the AWSC and eligibility to purchase a discounted 2017 – 2018 trail pass. www.awsc.org
- Accidental death/disability insurance ($3000 for each AWSC member husband &/or wife, $250.00 for each AWSC member child under age 19)
- Discounted auto/homeowners/sled insurance
- Participate in club events, Club rides, Progressive Ride, Pontoon Poker Run, and Trail Clean Up
- The Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine
- A Legislative Voice
- Groomed Trails!!!